Reduce. Reuse. Recycle with Eat The Kiwi’s Cooler Bags!
Eat The Kiwi believes in sustainability and so here it is! We’re launching our very first cooler bag recycling project from tomorrow onwards! Each bag will be sterilized before being reused.
We are keeping the goods as fresh as possible, so all our frozen goods will be packed into these handy Eat The Kiwi Cooler Bags from now on!
You are very welcome to REUSE those cooler bags (would be great to bring them with you to barbecues, camping or picnics!) and REDUCE plastic wastage with us, or if you wish to RECYCLE the cooler bags, then please pay attention to the guidelines below:
5 Easy Steps to Recycle Cooler Bags
1. Please ensure all Eat The Kiwi cooler bags are clean and in good condition.
2. Gather 5 or more* Eat The Kiwi cooler bags, for example, you may put 4 or more bags into one bag. (For those of you with 4 or under cooler bags, we could collect them but extra collection fee would be incurred.)
3. Leave a note about cooler bag collection in the ‘Add special instructions?’ section in your next order.
4. Hand over the cooler bags to the driver upon delivery.
5. Alternatively if you are not home, you may leave them at your doorstep, take a photo of it and send it to us, we'll let the driver know about the collection.
Your feedback is important to us, please feel free to tell us what you think via firstname.lastname@example.org.